The Democratic Women’s Council has invited local Democratic candidates who will be on the July 31 ballot to come and meet and greet the membership and participate in a discussion of the T-SPLOST. Other important topics will be discussed as well.
Candidates who have confirmed they will attend include:
- Senate, District 35: Donzella James (incumbent), Detrius Hill Jones.
- Representative, District 65: Sharon Beasley- Teague (incumbent), Charles McGillis Jr.
- Representative, District 66: Kimberly Alexander.
- Tax Commissioner: Greg Baker.
- County Commission Chair: Romona Jackson Jones.
Information: visit www.dcdems.org.